Powered by Blogger.

先頭, 中間, 終了


"I am not sleeping with music in my ears tonight.
For once it seems I have nothing to hide from myself."

--

The scattered pieces of my psyche
have Fallen
back
in-
to
place

For all I know
It is temporary
there is too much uncertainty 

But I am aware that Right Now
I feel

sane




Tonight the darkness didn't suffocate me: Tonight it went deeper and deeper 
        and
    deeper 
                        and 
             deeper 
                                and 
                     deeper 
into my soul until all I knew was darkness
Liberation by nyctophilia.



落ち着か を覚えているけど水は眠る




There is perpetual silence between us

There is silence now

And yet we are silent

With so much to say

So much unsaid

So much that has been said



6 comments:

  1. I can tell that you really put a lot of time into this post! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Really loved the formatting and the fact that it was different than a usual blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There is perpetual silence between us"

    Haunting, honest, and to the point.

    Never stop feeling/thinking/breathing/living.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But I am aware that Right Now I feel sane."

    Don't know why that spoke to me so much, but it did.

    ReplyDelete