Powered by Blogger.

Too much to apologize for

I want to talk about you
But I don't want to go into specifics
Because then you'll know who you are
(if you ever read this)
And you'll know who I am.

But I have a lot of feelings about you.
A lot of confusion and a little hurt and a lot of caring and a little love.

I know these feelings are beyond pointless. You know that too.

And I'm sorry, you know. I'm so sorry about that. I wish I didn't. I wish I didn't have to be a burden to you that way.

But I'm not sorry because you are cute and honest and funny and so many other things.

But I am sorry because I see how much more comfortable you are with all the others I see you with. I'm sorry that I get jealous when you see them and your face lights up and you hug them and talk to them.

I'm sorry I messed up the easy relationship we had.

I'm sorry how messy I make everything. I'm sorry I am the way I am and that I can't put my feelings aside to make this easier for both of us.

I'm sorry that thinking about this makes my heart ache.

I'm sorry.

9 comments:

  1. "But I don't want to go into specifics
    Because then you'll know who you are
    (if you ever read this)
    And you'll know who I am."

    This is my biggest problem, and it's holding me back! Let me know if you find a solution............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to this. this was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually told someone to come read this because it is what I want her to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case: I'm sorry that you're feeling the same way. It is the worst.

      Delete
  4. A little tear jerking because, this was so honest so it made me feel feel feel. Honesty is so beautiful, you are so beautiful. Please don't stop.
    "I'm sorry that thinking about this makes my heart ache."
    Thanks for making MY heart ache. Goodness.

    ReplyDelete