Powered by Blogger.

The last time I'll write about stars

Promises to you are tattooed on my palms and they don't mean anything but I'm tired of explaining myself

So I'll let go of it

Instead I'll tell you about the beauty of our world

The infinite amount of perfect moments with perfect people and how we need to cherish them

How we need to create them, because there is a serious shortage of prefect people

but perfect moments?

Endless.

Dancing with your friends, accidental late nights when words are more important than curfews,  the catharsis that comes after tears, the first time you truly get to see a person's soul.

Love.

Never stop celebrating it. Love is the root of all beauty and it's invaluable.

Forgetting that has made me very, very tired.

1 comments:

  1. I'm sad that you won't be talking about the stars anymore, but it was the perfect way to end. :)

    ReplyDelete