Powered by Blogger.

___________

Dear ______,
I love you. Please be careful with your heart. Don't let it become the hairy heart from that Beedle the Bard story. Love, but learn to love with pure intentions. I hate what I see you doing to yourself. I want to see you happy.
Forever (kind of) in love with you,
Me

Dear _____,
You're kind of scaring me. I wish you didn't.
Confused,
Me

Dear ____,
I don't understand you. Furthermore I don't understand how I feel about you. Sometimes I want to kiss you but sometimes I want to slap you in the face.
Confused but a little in love with you,
Me

Dear ____,
I regret how little I saw you this summer. I love you. I hope we get to have many adventures this year. Let's make it count.
Love,
Your wife

Dear _____,
If I was into girls I'd marry you.
Love,
Me

Dear _____,
Calm down. Please. Go away and calm down.
Still waiting,
Me

Dear ___,
I hate you more than I've ever hated a person in my life dear lord please die.
Fantasizing about murder,
Me

Dear _____,
I truly have no idea how to react to you. Literally why. I don't know why I'm nice to you. You're cute.... But little. And also clingy. Literally. Please let go of my leg.
Kind of scared of you,
Me

Dear _____,
I like you. When you're normal.
Love,
Me

3 comments: