Powered by Blogger.

Marry me.

We all know who I'm taking this idea from.

To Jordan Williams,
Marry me. Marry me because I love you. Marry me because both of us made some mistakes but I'm still sitting next to you right now, listening to you talk about whatever you want. Marry me because we would be failing artists together but that's okay because both of us love ramen anyway. Marry me because you need someone who doesn't force you to be anyone and because I need someone to force me to be as good as you are. 

To Dominic Zappala,
Marry me. Marry me because you are a glass of fresh water in the Great Salt Lake. Marry me because you have such dreams and I'll always want to be a part of them. Marry me because I would walk into rooms and see you creating music for the rest of my life. Because you know how to listen and because I love listening to you. Because we drove around until 5 in the morning one time simply to spend time together. Marry me because you're real.

To Jack Hoffer,
Marry me. Marry me because you are too nice and that makes you a breath of fresh air in my life. Marry me because if we were married we would listen to Whitney Houston and go running together and make breakfast together and because I would dance through life with you. Marry me because life with you would be a fairy tale.

To Collin Hoggard,
Marry me. Marry me because you are charismatic and you've never been anything but lovely to me. Marry me because anyone would be happy to stand next to you and call you theirs, not because of your looks but because of the way your eyes shine with a zest for living.

To Ardon Smith,
Marry me. Marry me because no one really gets us like we do. Marry me because we've been through it all together. Marry me because I don't often cry in front of people but I've never been ashamed to cry with you. Marry me because you never ask anything of me, even though I feel like I ask the world from you. Marry me because you are good and kind and forgiving, and we all need to be a little more like that.

To Tyler John,
Marry me. Marry me because we would be bitchin' together, despite the obvious setbacks a relationship between us would have. Marry me because I can cook and you can clean and I can clean and you can cook. Marry me because you're fearless. Marry me because we don't argue nearly as much as we used to. Marry me because of your ambition and marry me because together we could be better.

To Trevor Elzey,
Marry me. Marry me because you trust me. Marry me because you entered my life like a bolt of lightning and because being struck by lightning is exactly what I needed. Marry me because if we were married, I'd never look at anyone else except you. Marry me because we'd never run out of things to talk about, or things we needed to do together. Marry me because I'll always forgive you. Marry me because we would defend each other. Marry me not because I love you, but because you love me too.

To Jansen Fuller,
Marry me. Marry me because we would be stupid and have fun without being negative. You would spend hours teaching me how to code programs, and I would spend hours teaching you how to draw. Even if both of us failed(we would) it wouldn't matter because together we would be happy.

To Tanner Fraughton,
Marry me. Marry me because you were the first boy I ever fell in love with, and that would be every girls dream come true. You would teach our children how to be themselves, and I would remind them that snake bites are not part of their identity.

With love from me.



6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and brought a ton of joy to me right now. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This legitimately has made my whole week. It's going to make getting through this "last week of school" easier. Thank you, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been smiling since the first "marry me" in the title and I'm sorry I haven't finished reading it yet but this is making me feel full inside and okay I'm going back up to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still smiling. Oh my oh my oh my. This an all-time, unforgettable, hall of fame post that I'd love to stick to my wall and read everyday. Beautiful, it's made me so happy. Geez, just geez. Oh my oh my oh my.

      Delete
  4. Hello, um, this was so cute in the totally not condescending at all kind of way. Like I felt warm inside.

    ReplyDelete