Powered by Blogger.

What if we called this a song of ice and fire

"I can't take much more of this. I don't know how to act around you or what to do and it's killing me."

--

This is for YOU.

Because I can't hold all of this in anymore and I know I'm too impatient for my own good and I'm sorry.

It causes me to make quite a lot of mistakes. And in doing that, I've hurt you.

I'm sorry.

I don't think you want to hear anything but I love you and I made a mistake I know but I never meant to hurt you or upset you. I only meant to love you.

I know that what I said was "You need me" but what I meant was "I need you."

I was wrong. Is that what I have to say?

I need you.

I need you to talk to me, because until then I am lost and slowly cracking under my own pressure.

You are breaking me.

Maybe I deserve that. Maybe I am breaking you too.

But we can fix that.

--

1 comments: